Vermeil Wines will be open on a limited basis for wine experiences beginning January 28 2021. Reservations are recommended for all visiting guests and may be made prior to arrival via our website or by calling (707) 254-9881.
Service will take place in our outdoor spaces, and inside at 25% capacity. Parties may not exceed 6 guests at a time. We will limit the number of parties on property at any time, and all tables and will be stationed at least 6 feet apart. Guests must also comply with our social distancing requirements, and be mindful of maintaining distance from other visitors and our employees at any time they are away from their tasting experience area.
Applicable experience fees will be charged the day of your visit. All wine experiences are subject to change and cancellation for any reason and we will notify you as soon as possible should we be unable to host your experience. As your plans may also change, we simply request at least 24 hours’ notice for any changes or cancellations.
Visitor Safety Measures
- Upon arrival, guests will check in outside of our tasting room and await to be seated.
- We are implementing the following measures to assure your safety:
- All Vermeil Wines staff will be screened daily for symptoms of COVID-19, including temperature screenings. Employees will not be allowed to work when they exhibit any such symptoms.
- All Vermeil Wines staff will wear personal face coverings.
- Guests must also wear face coverings at all times, with the exception of when wine has been served to them for their experience.
- Guests must not visit Vermeil Wines Winery if they are actively experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Guests who have recently been ill must remain home until they have been symptom-free for at least 3 days without the use of any medications.
- Hand washing stations and hand sanitizer will be available for guests during their visit.
- Guests are asked to wash or sanitize their hands upon arrival, and to follow good hygiene practices at all times.
- Our team will strictly follow new sanitization and hygiene protocols consistent with guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- We will utilize "contactless" payments such as credit cards and cards on file. Guests should be prepared for payment methods other than cash is at all possible.
- Outside food and alcohol may not be brought to or consumed on property.
- Water will be provided to guests by request only.
- In the event that guests exhibit symptoms of COVID-19 while on our property, employees have the right to refuse or end the experience. Guests will be expected to depart the property promptly in such instances.
Cleaning and Sanitation
- Vermeil Wines is committed to upholding the highest cleanliness and safety standards in accordance with recommendations from the CDC and local health authorities.
- Wine experience areas will be disinfected before and after each experience.
- Glassware will be immediately removed from experience areas after guest departure and washed in our commercial, high-temperature dish washer.
- High contact surfaces will be rigorously disinfected throughout the day and before opening and after closing.
By agreeing to visit our Tasting Room, you agree to abide by the aforementioned health and safety protocols, as well as any additional safety-related instructions provided by our staff, and agree to relieve Vermeil Wines of any liability.